Hydrocolonotherapy is a deep bowel lavage performed with a modern device and filtered, ionized water.
During the procedure, unprocessed food wastes, toxins and dead cells are expelled from the body, which over time have a negative impact on health. Unwanted particles periodically spread throughout the body, causing damage to the digestive system, liver and kidneys. To solve and avoid these problems, specialists advise patients to undergo hydrocolonotherapy procedure.
Deep bowel lavage is recommended for people with gastrointestinal problems, as well as for those who want to get sick early Prevention.
The purpose of the procedure is:
- Restoration of intestinal flora
- Correction of the mineral balance of the organism
- Get rid of excess weight without dieting
- Improve gastrointestinal function
- Detoxification and rejuvenating effect (skin color and Improve elasticity)
- Weight loss, feeling of lightness, normalization of metabolism
- Reduce the occurrence of allergic reactions
- Reducing the amount of cholesterol
- Improving work capacity
- Strengthen immunity, prophylaxis of the large intestine
- Removal of chronic fatigue syndrome