The pressotherapy lymphatic drainage procedure is performed with a special thermosuit, which, with the variability of air pressure and infrared thermal action, achieves an anti-cellulite effect – after the transfer of liquefied fat into the lymphatic system.
Lymphatic drainage is recommended both aesthetically and medically.
Lymphatic drainage has an aesthetically positive effect:
- In the post-treatment period of oncological problems
- Has anti-cellulite action
- Relieves the body of toxins
- The best solution is for varicose veins
- Relieves pain and heaviness (swelling) in lower extremities
- An effective skin restoration process takes place during the procedure
Lymphatic drainage has a positive effect from a medical point of view:
- In rheumatic diseases (such as: arthrosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, gout)